We offer a massive selection of pallet fork tines for most machines. These will either fit our pallet fork carriages, your exisitng headstock or both. We can get tines rated to your specific needs, or have them specially made if your require something slightly different. As with all pallet fork attachments, the load must never exceed the SWL of the tines, the pallet fork carriage or the lift capacity of the machine.
To find out where your nearest Cherry Products Dealership is click here.
Prices shown for Tines only. Pallet Fork Carriages can be found here.
To Fit Carraige
If you dont already have a tine bar to use in our CP41 or CP51 carriages or with our JCBRB Tines please see the information in the table below.
50mm Ø Tine Bar (Bar Only)
57mm Ø Tine Bar (Bar Only)
General Pallet Fork Information
- ITA Tines fit onto Headstocks or Pallet Fork Carriages with a castleated top and bottom rail fitted
- ITA3 Tines have a 20'' space between the top and bottom rail fittings. They would fit our CP40 Pallet Fork Carriage
- ITA2 Tines have a 16'' space between the top and bottom rail fittings. They would fit our CP39 Pallet Fork Carriage
- If the ITA tine has 'A' after it, the tine is level with the bottom rail (see main image)
- If the ITA tine has 'B' after it, there is a 6-8'' drop from the bottom rail to the tine
- We offer 2 different types of JCB Round Bar Forks. The JCBRB50 will fit onto a 50mm DIA JCB bar and fit our CP41 floating fork carriage. The JCBRB60 will fit onto a 57mm DIA JCB bar and fit our CP51 floating fork carriage.