The X-Form range of Multi Buckets offers strength, build quality and design. Domex steel comes in stronger, lighter and more durable than mild steel equivalents with 'heavy duty' features such as heat treated wear edges, coastal grade two pack paint, high capacity rams, high grade pins, and unbeatable clamping power. All models also come with a heat treated reversible toe plate, domex profiled tines and removable side panels as standard.
For the your local Cherry Dealer click here. To discuss further please call the sales team on 01608 678197
1.08m3 (38 cuft)
1.17m3 (41 cuft)
1.26m3 (44 cuft)
1.35m3 (48 cuft)
1.44m3 (51 cuft)
- Removable Sides, bolt in to allow extra capacity when required.
- Paint, coastal grade 2 pack polyurethane. Designed to extend paint life against a standard paint finish.
- Domex Steel, high strength, low alloy for maximum strength at minimum weight.
- Unique Integral Box Technology, integrated brackets form the basis of a heavy duty design.
- Rolled back, gives extra strength with the added benefit of less material sticking in the back of the bucket.
- Bolt on Toe Plate, heat treated for extra wear. Easily removable when worn.
- Pins, high grade, large diameter, zinc plated for longer working life.
- Hydraulic Cylinders, high capacity, long stroke for a wide opening (1.67m) and powerful bite.