The Cherry Grain Pusher is built on an over specification, heavy duty design, providing many benefits throughout. A key focus of the design is the circular tube frame which reduces the number of grain traps, keeping grain in the store and not the yard. If future length is required, a bolt on extension can be added for a relatively low cost. All models come with a nylon edge (for floor and blade protection) as standard. The large 8' wide and 8mm thick blade offers the very best productivity possible.
To find out where your nearest Cherry Products Dealership is click here.
2 ft long bolt on frame extension (c/w fitting bolts)
4 ft long bolt on frame extension (c/w fitting bolts)
6 ft long bolt on frame extension (c/w fitting bolts)
8 ft long bolt on frame extension (c/w fitting bolts)
- Large Blade Face, 8ft wide, 8mm thick, designed to reduce grain spilling over the top of the pusher.
- Section Frame, blade and frame easily bolt together. Allows for individual parts to be bought if changing machine or if future length is required.
- Nylon Edge, for the protection of wooden floors and blade, included as standard.
- Circular Frame, minimises grain traps – keeping grain in the grain store and not in the yard.
- Delivery options, either ready assembled to go or as sections for manual assembly.