The Box Grader is suitable for a variety of Tractor horsepowers and gives a cost effective solution to breaking up and levelling surfaces. Ideal for farm drives, tracks and the like, the ultra hard wearing reversible front tines break up the immediate surface with relative ease. From here, these height adjustable tines can be lifted higher up which allows the rear blades to grade or level the top layer as required. Bolt on replaceable wear runners either side of the frame complete the heavy duty design.
To find out where your nearest Cherry Products Dealership is click here.
Three Point Linkage Fittings
6' wide three point linkage mounted box grader
|CBS70||7' wide three point linkage mounted box grader||£3145|
|CBS80||8' wide three point linkage mounted box grader||£3305|
|CBS90||9' wide three point linkage mounted box grader||£3560|
|CBS100||10' wide three point linkage mounted box grader||£3620|
Did you know?
"Suitable for a variety of industries, our Box Graders are currently being used on rally tracks to level off top surfaces in between events"
- Purpose; Ideal for farm drives, tracks, outdoor arenas etc.
- Suitability; Available with Cat 1, 2 or 3 linkage to suit a variety of Tractor horsepowers
- Tines; height adjustable front tines. Hard wearing, reversible tine points
- Levelling Blades; 3 point adjustable front and rear blades provide levelling after ripping from front tines
- Runners; Protect the main grader frame and are bolt on so can be easily replaced when worn.