The Cherry Bag Lifter range gives a safe, quick and efficient option for moving big bags. The design allows for extra height to be gained, easy loading or unloading curtain sided lorries and avoiding roof damage. Each model is adjustable to suit all bag sizes you wish to move, meaning that bags can be stacked and stored with precision. End restraints at the end of each arm help prevent bags sliding off, and a bump bar limits bag swing.
Our Hydraulic Adjustable Bag Lifter is the most versatile bag lifter in the market place. A single hydraulic cylinder allows you to adjust the arm centres from the comfort of the cab - the perfect solution if you have a mixture of 600kg and 1000kg bags.
To find out where your nearest Cherry Products Dealership is click here.
Manually Adjustable Arms - Brackets Included
Hydraulically Adjustable Arms - Brackets Included
- Stopping Blocks, prevent bags from accidently sliding off of the end of the arms.
- Swing Protector, prevents bags from swinging backwards and forwards when in transit and subsequently not splitting.
- Arms, built at a length & fully adjustable for easy stacking.
- Brackets, integral to the design and strength of the Bag Lifter.
- Support Gussets, run under main arms to provide extra strength.
Have something in mind? Give us a call and see how we can design and build you a bag lifter bespoke to your specific requirements.