The Cherry Bag Lifter range gives a safe, quick and efficient option for moving big bags. The design allows for extra height to be gained, maximising the effective load space when loading or unloading curtain sided lorries. Each model is made specific for the bag sizes you wish to move, meaning that bags can be stacked and stored with precision. Stopping blocks at the end of each arm help prevent bags sliding off, and an anti swing bar helps prevent bag tears.
Our Hydraulic Adjustable Bag Lifter is the most versatile bag lifter available. A single hydraulic cylinder allows you to adjust the arm centres from the comfort of the cab - the perfect solution if you have a mixture of 600kg and 1000kg bags.
To find out where your nearest Cherry Products Dealership is click here.
Fixed Arms - Brackets Included
No. of Bags
1 x 1000kg
2 x 1000kg
4 x 600kg
Hydraulically Adjustable Arms - Brackets Included
- Stopping Blocks, prevent bags from accidently sliding off of the end of the arms.
- Swing Protector, prevents bags from swinging backwards and forwards when in transit and subsequently not splitting.
- Arms, built at a length & spacing for easy stacking.
- Brackets, integral to the design and strength of the Bag Lifter.
- Support Gussets, run under main arms to provide extra strength.
Have something in mind? Give us a call and see how we can design and build you a bag lifter bespoke to your specific requirements.