The Cherry Safety Access Platform range includes some of the most popular models on the UK agricultural market, due to their conformity with HSE regulations and heavy duty build quality. All models come as standard with tine fixings or bracket mount, have a self closing access gate and a full width tool shelf. Both of the CM24D & CM24D/8 models also come with a galvanised finish as standard.
To comply with HSE regulations (PM28), the Cherry range of platforms include - complete kick boards - weldmesh back (at the headstock width) - harness points - non slip chequer plate floor - bracket mount or tine fixing - self closing access gate - full safety instructions (including stickers) & a certificate of conformity.
To find out where your nearest Cherry Products Dealership is click here.
Tine Fixings only included in RRP shown above.
Bracket mount only + £305 to RRP.
Both Tine Fixings and Bracket mount + £420 to RRP add AG02 to any of the above part numbers.
Bracket & tine fixing. Allows platform to fit either the machine's headstock or pallet tines
Hinge down roll over rail. Gives height protection for working indoors
|AG05||Harness and Helmet Kit||£250|
- HSE Conformity, design complies with all current HSE requirements as per PM28 guidelines.
- Documents supplied, each Platform comes with a certificate of conformity, operating instructions, and a link to download the current PM28 guidelines.
- Safe Working Load, both platforms in this range have a maximum working load of 500kgs.
- Spring Shut Access Gate, as standard for ease of access. Inward opening, self closing.
- Tool Shelf, full width on both platforms. Suitable for holding tools, drills etc. Rather than having them on the floor as a potential trip hazard.
- Weldmesh Back, prevents access into the workings of the machine i.e headstock or mast.
- Floor, non slip chequer plate with drainage holes.
- Harness Points, either end on both models, for maximum safety without movement restrictions.
- Tine Fixings or Bracket Fixings, built to suit your requests. All models have the option for tine fixings, bracket mount or both.