The Cherry CF07 range of fork and grabs are designed for machines with a capacity of 3 - 4.5 tonnes. With hydraulic cylinders taken from the tough 4 in 1 bucket, and 38mm Ø cylinder and pivot pins. The standard range starts at 7' wide and can be built up to 8', although one off builds are always welcomed. We also offer a wide range of tine combinations to suit your needs, such as KV style, Hardox or 50mm Ø round for the fork base and Hardox or KV style for grab. All of the Forks in our heavy duty grab range include grab stops for the protection of the hydraulic cylinders and pins.
Brackets Included / 1.76m Vertical Opening Height
|Part No.||Capacity||Width||Height||Depth||Weight Kg||Tines||No.|
|CF07AK||1.85m³ (65ft³)||2.13m (7')||1.30m (4'3")||1.10m (4'7")||450||KV type||9||£4910|
|CF07A||1.85m³ (65ft³)||2.13m (7')||1.30m (4'3")||1.10m (4'7")||460||2'' round||9||£5210|
|CF07AHD||1.85m³ (65ft³)||2.13m (7')||1.30m (4'3")||1.20m (4')||500||Hardox||8||£5515|
|CF07K||1.98m³ (70ft³)||2.28m (7'6")||1.30m (4'3")||1.10m (4'7")||475||KV type||10||£5105|
|CF07||1.98m³ (70ft³)||2.28m (7'6")||1.30m (4'3")||1.10m (4'7")||485||2'' round||10||£5435|
|CF07HD||1.98m³ (70ft³)||2.28m (7'6")||1.30m (4'3")||1.20m (4')||605||Hardox||9||£5775|
|CF07KW||2.13m³ (75ft³)||2.45m (8')||1.30m (4'3")||1.10m (4'7")||595||KV type||11||£5305|
|CF07W||2.13m³ (75ft³)||2.45m (8')||1.30m (4'3")||1.10m (4'7")||605||2'' round||11|
|CF07HDW||2.13m³ (75ft³)||2.45m (8')||1.30m (4'3")||1.20m (4')||700||Hardox||10||£6035|
All of the forks in this range come with a tube style back for maximum strength and visibility. For another type of fork back to suit your application, please add one of the below part numbers to your enquiry with your Dealer.
Middle section plated to protect machine's headstock
|No Extra Cost|
Whole fork back plated
|No Extra Cost|
Whole fork back plated with 'Cherry' cut out and visibility slots
|No Extra Cost|
|DST01||Double Side Tines||£375|
- Tine Options, to suit your application, we offer a choice of KV Style, Hardox or 2’’ Ø round base tines and KV Style or Hardox Grab tines. All KV Style tines are bushed in to the frame.
- Pins, 38mm Ø high grade with retaining bolt. Used throughout all of our HD Fork & Grab ranges and HD Waste Buckets.
- Fork Back, as standard built with ‘tube style’ for maximum strength and visibility. However, we can build with the middle plated or the whole fork back plated.
- Grab Stops, are fitted for the opening and closing of the grab to protect the hydraulic cylinders and pins.
- Hydraulic Cylinders, inward facing ports and plated in for protection. High capacity.
- Wide Opening Grab, 1760mm vertical height.
- Wear Pads, three across the base of fork for protection of the tine holder.
38mm Ø Pivot Pin 195mm Long
38mm Ø Top Ram Pin 145mm Long
38mm Ø Bottom Ram Pin 195mm Long
680mm Long, Curved KV Type Grab Tine W/ M20 Nut
680mm Long, Curved Profiled Tine
980mm Long, Straight KV Type Tine w/ M28 Nut
980mm Long, Straight Hardox Tine 50mm Thick
|CT02/HD/5||980mm Long, Straight Hardox Tine 40mm Thick||£115|
980mm Long, Straight 50mm Ø Round Tine W/ M28 Nut
|CT08/CF06||Replacement Top Grab||£2785|