Re-designed for 2018, the all new Cherry Folding Fork takes the term 'Heavy Duty' to a whole new level. Hydraulic folding wings pivot on a 70mmØ pin which themselves sit within a 110mmØ bush. A closed width of 8' provides a safe option for road transport whilst the fork opens out to 12' or 14' depending on the model for maximum productivity in the clamp. Sitting between the heavy duty mounting brackets, a protection plate prevents grass pressing into the Loading Shovels' headstock. 1600mm long Hardox tines, full length bucket wear edge welded to the underside and a heavy duty profiled box section made from 20mm thick profiles complete the robust design.
To find out where your nearest Cherry Products Dealership is click here.
12ft / 8ft
14ft / 8ft
|CF0916HD||16ft / 10ft||1380||1800||9.20||325||1690||Hardox||19||£8925|
The prices above include an agricultural spec painted finish. For sand-blasting and a two-pack paint job please add £1420 to the RRP.
Tine Guard for road transport
|TG02||LED Light system fitted to a TG01||£350|
- Folding Wings, hydraulically close or open, making road transport safer
- Manual Locking Wings, lock in the closed position for transport
- Pivot Pins, 70mmØ high grade and zinc plated for long term reliability
- Hydraulic Cylinders, high capacity for maximum productivity and reliability
- Base Tines, 1600mm Hardox tines welded into the fork base
- Side Tines, all models come as standard with double KV Style side tines
- Fork Back, central protection plate to prevent grass pressing into the machine's headstock with cut outs for visibility
- Wing Stops, for open and closed positions to protect the pins and cylinders
- Full Length Wear Pads, protects the 20mm profiled bottom box for greater service life
Have something in mind? Give us a call to see how we can design and build a folding fork specific to your requirements, in your applciation.