The Cherry Waste Bucket and Claw range has been designed working closely with our customers to come up with an extremely heavy duty product that will cope with the toughest of applications.
The range offers a host of extras to ensure it's right for your application. The grab is made with 38mm Ø high grade zinc plated pins, open & close stops and a profile design based on our heavy duty fork & grab range. High capacity cylinders are taken from our 4 in 1 bucket and the bucket itself is based on our top end digging bucket. With a bolt on reversible toe plate as standard.
To find out where your nearest Cherry Products Dealership is click here.
*Waste Buckets in high intensity environments carry a 12 month bucket and grab warranty. Parts such as pins & hydraulic cylinders carry a 6 month warranty.*
Replacement Toe Plates
We keep a massive selection of Bolt on and Weld on Toe Plates in stock, which can usually be despatched on the same day of order. The below lists recognise our standard, stock toe plates. If you require a special toe plate that is not listed below, please contact us and we will endeavor to meet your needs. For bolt on toe plates, if you are unsure which blade is right for you, call us with the hole centres and the number of holes required and we will do our best to help you out. The TP27 range is Bolt on toe plates and the TP26 is weld on.
|WELD ON||LENGTH||SECTION||£ RRP|
|TP26AW/2450||2450mm (8'½")||150 x 20 mm||£215|
|TP26/2286||2286mm (7'6")||150 x 20 mm|
|TP26A/2133||2133mm (7')||150 x 20 mm|
|TP26S/1980||1980mm (6'6")||150 x 20 mm|
|BOLT ON||LENGTH||SECTION||£ RRP|
|TP27AW/2450||2450mm (8'½")||200 x 20 mm||£300|
|TP27/2286||2286mm (7'6")||200 x 20 mm||£285|
|TP27A/2133||2133mm (7')||200 x 20 mm||£275|
|TP27S/1980||1980mm (6'6")||200 x 20 mm||£265|
|ALL BOLT ON TOE PLATES INCLUDE NUTS AND BOLTS|
Split grab (not independently controlled)
Bolt on box protection for rams
Full width spill guard (incorporates hoses)
|BG02||Half width spill guard||£360|
- Need something specific? Contact us to see how we can design and build a waste bucket suitable for your exact requirements and application.
- Toe Plate - bolt on reversible toe plate as standard.
- Extra Gussets And Wear Pads - full length side gussets, extra wear pads on the underside of the bucket and a bucket toe plate welded across the profiled grab tines.
- Rolled Bucket Shell - rolled bucket shell to stop material from sticking into the back of the bucket.
- Hydraulic Cylinders - high capacity cylinders with inward facing ports to protect the fittings.
- Stops - open and closed grab stops to protect the pins and cylinders.
- Pins - high grade zinc plated 38mm Ø pins that are locked into position by a retaining bolt.