The soft hands bale grab allows round bales to be stacked conventionally or on their ends with ease. The tubular arms and heavy duty back frame combine to grab both wrapped and unwrapped bales. With the unit able to handle round bales of 800 - 1600mm diameter it covers the vast majority of possibilities.
The option to stack round bales on end offers safer stability during stacking whilst also minimising wrap damage. Pressure relief valve and check valve options also available to allow fine adjustment of grabbing pressure and added security. The unit also allows bales to be articulated from side to end, and vice versa, ideal for those awkward bales.
The soft hands bale grab comes certificated and comes supplied with brackets to suit your loader/telehandler as standard.
To find out where your nearest Cherry Products Dealership is click here.
- Protection, Round tube design protects bale wrap.
- Heavy Duty, Heavy duty back frame.
- Brackets, Brackets for loader / telehandler included.
- Versitile, Opening range to handle 800 to 1600mm diamter round bales.
- Options, Pressure relief valve and check valve options available, to allow finite adjustment of grabbing pressure