The CHW3 side squeeze bale grab is the ultimate grab for strength, versatility and design. For use on wrapped or unwrapped bales, squares or rounds, the heavy duty design of the CHW3 will maximise productivity. The heavy wall, circular tubed arms will protect bale wrapping and ensure a secure grip throughout. By opening parallel, the CHW3 allows for easy, tight stacking and the standard spill rail means potentially two bales can be stacked at a time. All models come with brackets and a pressure relief valve as standard. The design also means round bales can be stacked on their ends with ease.
To find out where your local Cherry Products Dealership is click here.
Brackets Included / SWL 1400kgs
Side Squeeze Bale Grab
- Spill Frame, prevent bales falling back over the grab.
- CHS Frame, circular hollow section arms prevent wrapped tears whilst maintaining strength.
- Parallel Closing, allows for unrivalled ease of stacking, precision and time efficiency.
- Brackets, integral to the design and strength of the grab, fitted as standard on all models.
- Specials, we are the manufacturers, so if you want a special to suit your application, just ask.
- Clean Frame, the back frame and any contact points are designed to not have any points where wrapping can tear.
|CHW3-BRP||Bottom Ram Pin 25mmØ 150mm Long||£50|
|CHW3-TRP||Top Ram Pin (rod end) 25mmØ 80mm Long||£35|
|CHW3-PAV||Adjustable Pressure Valve||£100|
Have something in mind? Give us a call and see how we can design and build something to suit your specific requirements.