The CHW2 is very popular in the market place for those looking for a heavy duty, reliable option for moving and stacking wrapped or unwrapped bales. For use on both rounds and squares, the CHW2 is designed to minimise wrap tears whilst offering a secure grip for precise stacking. A high stroke, high capacity cylinder means the grab is universal for both round and squares, no need to get out of the cab to change pivot pins! For moving 2 round bales, we also offer a double arm option.
To find out where your local Cherry Products Dealership is click here.
Brackets Included / SWL 1000kgs
Over Arm Bale Grab
Have something in mind? Give us a call and see how we can design and build something to suit your specific requirements.
- High Stroke Cylinder, increases the spread of the grab arm, meaning the CHW2 will pick up various bale sizes.
- CHS Contact Points, circular hollow section grab bars reduce the chance of wrapping tears whilst maintaining the strength needed for a good strong hold.
- Over Arm Design, allows for compact side to side stacking of bales.
- Brackets, integral to the design and strength of the grab, fitted as standard on all models.
- Specials, we always welcome bespoke requests, such as our double arm version for 2 x wrapped round bales.