Our Bale Handling range is built specifically to suit exisitng industry bale sizes. We use cast bale claws with a reliable, proven design for the safe holding of bales. Our standard range covers the most common bale configurations, but we can manufacture bespoke units if required. If you would like any further information on our bale grab range or compatibility options, please contact our sales office. As with every product that Cherry Products manufacture, brackets and pipework are included as standard.
To find out where your nearest Cherry Products Dealership is click here.
8 x Conventional Bales (Flat 8)
10 x Conventional Bales (Flat 10)
2 x 800mm Wide Bales / Flat 8 Conventional Bales
3 x 800mm Wide Bales / 2 x 1200mm Wide Bales
3 x 1200mm Wide Bales
- Claws, casted rather than profile cut – helps reduce the chance of breaking bale strings.
- Brackets, integral to the strength and design of the attachment. Standard on all models.
- Hydraulic cylinders, whether a single or double cylinder model, their high capacity allows the tines to enter a bale smoothly and simultaneously for a secure pick up.
- Guide Rail, can be fitted both sides and is adjustable. Allows tight stacking of bales.
- Purpose Built Designs, each model is specific for your bale size/type, ensuring a secure grip and perfect stacking everytime.