Bale Grab with Rollers
Brackets Included / SWL 800kgs
Our new CH30 bale grab combines the best elements of a Bale Spike and a Bale Squeeze to offer a heavy duty, versatile attachment for a variety of applications. Using a 'roller' system, the grab can be used for wrapped bales, with the rollers, large flat face and domed ends to protect the bale wrapping. A single hydraulic cylinder squeezes the bale to ensure quick and easy stacking. By simply removing the rollers, 2 x KV style tines make the attachment a double bale spike with the hydraulic cylinder preventing the bales from spinning.
To find out where your local Cherry Products Dealership is click here
Bale Spike w/ Rollers
Have something in mind? Give us a call and see how we can design and build something to suit your specific requirements.
- Roller Sleeves, Sit over tines to protect bale wrapped whilst allowing tight bale grip
- Large Flat Face, gives a solid backing for the bale to rest against whilst also offering wrapping protection
- Spill Frame, protects bales from falling over the grab
- Brackets, integral to the design and strength of the grab, fitted as standard on all models
- Tines, When needed as a bale spike, simply remove the roller sleeves and operate the tines accordingly